June 2004
Round two: Bring on the pink.
It's been over 6 years since we've had a baby girl in our house. (We're expecting our second daughter to be born in February 2010.) Here's our oldest daughter, S, at 1 year old. It's hard to imagine what it'll be like to have not one but two girls in our home. Also, this may sound basic but S is the only daughter I've ever known so we have no idea what a second Garland girl will look like. Our two sons have some definite (wonderful) personality differences that I never would have guessed, and I think they look very different. But then I am their mother and know them really well.
I'm guessing there will be some similarities in our girls, but G4 will be her own person, uniquely designed by God.
We love all our kids, and are so excited to meet our sweet G4.
No comments:
Post a Comment