
This little guy, Z 2yrs 2 mo old, has been such a joy recently. As an 18 months old, this dude was a hand full, challenging any request I had of him, with gusto. He was a disgruntled employee of the Garland Family and wanted everyone to know it. He spent a lot of time in "time outs" and squirmed and wriggled through diaper changes. If he was like this at 18 months, I was sure scared for the terrible twos.
Boy has he turned a new leaf. His vocabulary is growing (maybe that had something to do with his frustrations) and he's just a delight to be around, willing to "help" and cheerful as always to do things I ask of him. Diaper changes are a breeze. Turned out the terrible twos are really the terrific twos!
Talk to me again once we start potty training... but I'm trying to think positively! We love you little guy!
Z is soooooo cute!! Our granddaughter is 2 years 6 months and I am also amazed at her vocabulary and her two's are also terrific - she went through that same stage BEFORE she turned 2 - hmmmm
ReplyDelete