January 3, 2009

2009

Happy new year!  We got to spend some time at the beach last week with my parents, so here's the documentation (in no particular order):

Jeff snuggles with Z.

Watching the surfers at Newport Beach:  Grandad, J and S.

J dripping orange juice.

Huge Christmas tree display at Fashion Island.  So tall I couldn't fit the whole tree in the photo.  And get this: the tree was real.

And speaking of dripping, the ornaments on that tree were huge and dense.  



At the playground near the Balboa Pier, we looked up to see something new!

Pretty cool, eh?  We figure it was headed to Pasadena for the Rose Parade the next day.
  



Dad and I got to take a sail.  There wasn't a lot of wind that day, so having a motor was very handy.  So relaxing.

A good thing:  Complementary carousel tickets.

This 18-month old bruiser is giving me a run for my money these days.  
Can you say a.t.t.i.t.u.d.e?



My mom, S and I got to have some girl time so where did we go?  The mall, of course!  And no, we didn't buy a thing.  The South Coast Plaza Mall is amazing but yet so out of my league.  I saw a shoe sale rack in one of the stores:  $129.  On sale.  Really?



1 comment:

  1. Your bruiser and mine might make a good match! Love your blog, Wendi! Makes me miss you even more.

    ReplyDelete