Can I just say over and over again, I love Christmas? My parents were with us for the celebration. We enjoyed Christmas Eve service at church (I sang with the choir), then had chili and cornbread for dinner, followed by a birthday cake celebration for Jesus.
Some of our Christmas Day festivities included stockings (some new ones made this year by mom), See's chocolates (a family tradition), grilled kabobs (love our southern CA weather), a little rain, a new bike for S, an aircraft carrier toy for J, wrapping paper for Z (simple pleasures). Happy birthday Jesus! We hope everyone had a great Christmas.
.jpg)
Opening presents, one at a time (in theory).
.jpg)
Thomas is no longer a lone engine: he's pulling 2 coaches (Annie and Clarabelle).
.jpg)
Can you have enough red shoes?
-ps.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
S and Grandmom out for a (wet) ride.
.jpg)
Handmade puzzles.
No comments:
Post a Comment