(1) I'm pretty good at Foosball... it's the only 'sport' I can beat the devoted Mr. Garland at.
(2) In high school I drove a red 196_ Volvo to/from high school. When it didn't start, I had to use a screw driver to prop open the carburetor flippy thing so that it wouldn't flood the engine. At least that's what my dad told me to do and it usually worked. One time it didn't. My sister Stacy and I were at the Taco Bell drive-thru after volleyball practice. We had to push the car through the drive-through because it died. My parents were so good and keeping us humble.
(3) I've never owned a dog (nor do I wish to). Dog kisses just aren't for me.
(4) I'm a thrifty mom. I often don't change Z's diaper until he poops or his diaper overflows. So sue me. Diapers ain't cheap these days!
(5) When I nap, I need to roll over at least once before I'm able to fall asleep.
If you're reading this and have a blog, then tag, you're it.
No comments:
Post a Comment