July 23, 2008

My ABCs

A. Attached or single? Attached for life.
B. Best friend? Jeff
C. Cake or pie? cake - but heavy on the ice cream
D. Day of Choice? Thursday (night)
E. Essential Item(s)? sun hat and a stroller
F. Favorite color? red
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears I guess
H. Hometown? Visalia, CA
I. Favorite indulgence? coffee ice cream w/ brownies and caramel
J. January or July? July, for sure
K. Kids? yep, 3
L. Life isn't complete without? God, family and friends
M. Marriage Date? July 8, 2000
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sis Stacy & 1 bro James - I'm the oldest.
O. Oranges or apples? apple slices with peanut butter and jack cheese
P. Phobias? spiders
Q. Quotes? "Don't get married until you go to college." - my Dad
R. Reasons to smile? My husband's sense of humor and our 3 fun kids, of course.
S. Season of choice? Summer in southern CA - it's heaven
T. Toe ring or bracelet? bracelet
U. Unknown fact about me? I don't drink coffee or wine, and I like to play the guitar.
W. Worst habit? I bite my finger nails.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound, are you kidding?
Y. Your favorite food? spaghetti w/ meatballs
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo, but I'm not into signs

Tag, you're it.

post note: my fours
1) Four places I go to over and over: YMCA, Costco, Ralphs, and Kohls
2) Four people who e-mail me regularly: my Mom, Kim, Jeff and Susan
3) Four of my favorite places to eat: Red Robin, Baja Fresh, Cold Stone, and In-n-Out
4) Four places I would rather be right now: Venice, Hawaii, Switzerland, or Ireland
5) Four people I think will respond: you never know.
6) Four TV shows that I watch over and over: not much into tv right now.