
What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Moving from Walnut Creek, CA to Denver, CO.
2. Working in New Bedford, Massachusetts working at the Sullivan's Ledge Superfund site as a civil engineer.
3. Shopping for a house in Denver.
4. Long phone conversations with 'friend' Jeff in Colorado.
5. Spent Thanksgiving with my cousins in Boston, MA. (photo right)
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Visit a senior center with the kids.
2. Make watermelon ball salad for AWANA leaders potluck tonight.
3. Do reading lesson with S.
4. Email my brother and ask about using a computer on a tv.
5. Find a recipe for strawberry shortcake. Yum.
5 snacks i enjoy:
1. Gouda cheese
2. Chex "turtle" mix
3. Ice cream
4. Bananas (not too ripe)
5. Buttered toast with honey
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Tithe.
2. Pay off our house.
3. Pay for adoptions.
4. Travel (Australia, Scotland, Dubai, Turkey, Italy, Switzerland, ...)
5. Donate to Hope's Promise Orphans.
5 places I have lived:
1. Visalia, CA
2. SLO, CA
3. New Bedford, MA
4. Littleton, CO
5. Westminster, CO
Tag, you're it.
1. Moving from Walnut Creek, CA to Denver, CO.
2. Working in New Bedford, Massachusetts working at the Sullivan's Ledge Superfund site as a civil engineer.
3. Shopping for a house in Denver.
4. Long phone conversations with 'friend' Jeff in Colorado.
5. Spent Thanksgiving with my cousins in Boston, MA. (photo right)
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Visit a senior center with the kids.
2. Make watermelon ball salad for AWANA leaders potluck tonight.
3. Do reading lesson with S.
4. Email my brother and ask about using a computer on a tv.
5. Find a recipe for strawberry shortcake. Yum.
5 snacks i enjoy:
1. Gouda cheese
2. Chex "turtle" mix
3. Ice cream
4. Bananas (not too ripe)
5. Buttered toast with honey
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Tithe.
2. Pay off our house.
3. Pay for adoptions.
4. Travel (Australia, Scotland, Dubai, Turkey, Italy, Switzerland, ...)
5. Donate to Hope's Promise Orphans.
5 places I have lived:
1. Visalia, CA
2. SLO, CA
3. New Bedford, MA
4. Littleton, CO
5. Westminster, CO
Tag, you're it.